Love2D, Blender, Spine, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Zeplin, QGIS
+ supply trucks will now use entry and exit points when gathering and delivering supplies
- this will likely not solve traffic problem, we will have to add in rvo object avoidance to solve that problem
+ added feature to repair / heal, can be limited to certain types of units, can have a price set, etc.
+ vtol aircraft movement now supports having way points.
+ now immobile entities will check for terrain, for vehicles deploying and for building structures.
- this is added to prevent helicopters from landing into water.
+ the empty additional areas in front of production buildings will now also check terrain before being placed.
+ the empty additional areas in front of production buildings will now prevent buildings from being placed.
+ added ability for certain nodes to check the terrain
- for instance, the production point on the dockyards can check if the tile is in water
+ added the ability to sell structures, price returned is the original cost * whatever % of HP remains.
+ added sell icon as mouse pointer when the sell mode is activate
- in future, we will add custom animated mouse pointers
+ switching the modeling and UV portion of asset creation over to Blender
- going to gradually transition each step in the pipeline over to Blender
- this will take time, especially for rendering as well as anything to do with infantry since that needs animation retargeting.
+ New music is being made.
+ Version 0.04 released and is available here: https://balancedbreakfast.itch.io/bombs-and-bullets
+ Here is the current music playlist for anyone that wants a listen: https://soundcloud.com/user-255042164/sets/b-b-ost
- For those that would like to use the AGDG recap, its here: http://recap.agdg.io/