- too lazy to recap today
Saigo No Shinwa
+ I've reworked the game engine to make it more close to the original project
- Going to make a pause in order to prepare myself more and make sure I know where I'm going.
+ "See" and "Listen" are made
+ Dialog system fully made to
- Dang I still have a lot to do...
+ Reworked all from scratch.
+ Made the magic system.
- Started the main gameplay loop.
- I just discovered that game maker isn't gonna make me earn time. Pretty much the opposite.
+ Spend a full week working on musics
- Which was a very bad idea, it sounds like diarrhea
- And because of that I posted nothing this week...
- Nothing this week, got back to work this afternoon.
+ I made a card fighting game (this has nothing to do with the actual game)
+ Magic finished
+ Started drawing the environment instead of only using tiles
+ Magic nearly finished
+ Added some assets
- I know I was extremely long...