+ Optimizing pathfinding to better suite multiplayer
- The current system is position-based, with other players periodically checking for each other assets' location.
- In this mode, multiplayer games can not be properly saved, since not all players know where everything is at once, and nor where things are going.
+ We are switching over to a path-based system, where a path for an asset calculated by one player, is then sent to all players. This way, everyone knows where everything is going.
- We can also potentially use this to optimize things further by detecting and reuses parts of commonly calculated paths.
+ Started laying the groundwork for the display of rounds and missiles. (see gif)
+ Started laying the groundwork for variable terrain height.
- Moving closer to version 0.01 pre-alpha release, which has bare bones LAN multiplayer.
- This will likely happen after the path-finding hang ups are ironed out.
- Sick as all heck this weekend, just my lungs trying to remove themselves from my body via coughing.
+ Here is the current music playlist for anyone that wants a listen:
+ playlist: https://soundcloud.com/user-255042164/sets/b-b-ost
- For those that would like to use the AGDG recap, its here: http://recap.agdg.io/