+ Optimizing pathfinding to better suite multiplayer
+ Mutli-threading functionality is in. Path-finding speed is increased substantially.
- Pathfinding is now too fast, and sometimes generates paths too quickly to register, causing re-path loops.
+ Reduced complexity of turning calculations in preparation for much larger maps. 8-fold increase in pathing speed.
- New pathing optimization is creating new multiplayer de-syncing problems. Still looking into this.
+ Started laying the groundwork for the display of rounds and missiles.
+ Started laying the groundwork for variable terrain height. Something similar to RA2 or Open TTD. (pictured)
+ Will likely have to down-res in future due to image-load. Currenty, we can use up to 300 Mb of G-card memory for a normal game, which is quite a lot.
- Moving closer to version 0.01 pre-alpha release, which has bare bones LAN multiplayer.
- This will likely happen after the path-finding and syncing hang ups are ironed out.
- No longer deathly ill. Hooray.
+ Here is the current music playlist for anyone that wants a listen:
+ playlist: https://soundcloud.com/user-255042164/sets/b-b-ost
- For those that would like to use the AGDG recap, its here: http://recap.agdg.io/