Love2D, Blender, Spine, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Zeplin, QGIS
+ Make maker decal import is implemented.
+ Roadmaps can now be resolved and imported as decals has been implemented.
- The implementation of the roadmap resolution means that the road decal tiles will likely need to remade.
- There's a method that literally yields all possible arrangements of the road, so we'll just make all possible variants.
+ Map node import csv now has text portion separated out as a i18n file. This will help with adding languages in future, and mirrors our UI work.
+ Map importer can now read text and data attached to specific nodes.
- Some nodes on maps will have town names and population attached to them, which will affect AI behavior and gameplay in future.
+ Conditions can be set in map node csv so that standard sets of map nodes can be generated for maps.
+ Biomes introduced, a biome is just a standard set of instructions for the heightmap to tilemap generation process.
+ Arctic biome created
+ 316 maps, mostly in the Greenland, Nunavut, Franz Josef Land and Severnaya Zemlya.
- These maps are all desolate arctic maps, so is a good set for a test of map creation nodes, biomes, and batch processing.
+ The massive volume of future maps will require a separate map pack.
+ The core game in future will mainly contain maps with towns and such and less complete wilderness.
+ Most core functions for 0.07 and even 0.075 have been implemented. Which is 1 month ahead of schedule.
+ YouTube channel soundtrack playlist is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_pcpkLOldI&list=PLiGizc0ysx7h4_E094ete7877eo8PSN1w
+ Version 0.06 released and is available here: https://balancedbreakfast.itch.io/bombs-and-bullets
- For those that would like to use the AGDG recap, its here: http://recap.agdg.io/