+ Transcode of pathfinding logic from lua to C has been completed. Calcuation speed should be increased substantially.
+ For pathfinding, going to implement a system that divides tasks into groups depending on the search time.
+ Added function that terminates a pathing task if it takes too long.
+ Added in feature that ignores cells occupied by buildings, increasing pathing speed on maps with a lot of buildings.
- Considering bumping up the maximum map size, due to pathing improvements.
+ Added volume control on the main menu.
- Multiplayer desyncing issues needs to be fixed.
- Multiplayer stability needs to be increased. Right now, P2 is basically unplayable and is unsynced most of the time. (vid)
+ Down res has begun because of the delays with pathfinding optimization and multiplayer stabilization.
- Moving closer to version 0.01 pre-alpha release, which has bare bones LAN multiplayer. Was gonna be June, but likely July now.
+ Here is the current music playlist for anyone that wants a listen:
+ playlist: https://soundcloud.com/user-255042164/sets/b-b-ost
- For those that would like to use the AGDG recap, its here: http://recap.agdg.io/