Love2D, Blender, Spine, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Zeplin, QGIS
+ Started updating buildings
+ Added two more turrets (vid)
+ Finished HIMARS asset creation vid: https://youtu.be/MBC4oeUTwbI
+ Check out our Day / Night cycle here: https://youtu.be/shqiBC98paI
+ Multiplayer functionality revived
+ Adding a lot of quality of life improvements
- buggy as heck
+ Fixing a lot of bugs
+ Pathfinding zig-zag bug as has been fixed
- A G-RAM usage problem looms, especially in multiplayer. Because the player with the shittiest G-card (peasant) will bring down the whole game.
- Thinking about reducing number of directions for vehicles from 32 to 16.
- A couple of large G-RAM related optimization plans are in the docket, ready to be executed for the next version after 0.03.
- We have a lot of optimization to do in future. RAM usage is also a problem, although not as immediate as G-RAM.
+ Going back to one post per week, because I'd rather be making progress.
+ Version 0.03 with multiplayer might release next week.
+ Version 0.02 released and is available here: https://balancedbreakfast.itch.io/bombs-and-bullets
+ I do dev streams here regularly: https://twitch.tv/commander_rad
+ Here is the current music playlist for anyone that wants a listen: https://soundcloud.com/user-255042164/sets/b-b-ost
- For those that would like to use the AGDG recap, its here: http://recap.agdg.io/