Love2D, Blender, Spine, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Zeplin, QGIS
+ VERSION 0.03 RELEASED
+ Multiplayer functionality is fully restored
+ Multiplayer functionality for more than 2 players added.
+ Updated "Crete Far West" map, its now a 4 player map and the resources are more balanced.
- You can also play against 3 Swarm AIs, if you want to overwhelmed.
+ Finished all icons for buildings and vehicles
- Honestly, they don't look super great, I wonder if just clean, same-angle renders with very simple backgrounds would be better.
+ Day / night cycle was tweaked and is not 20 minutes long
+ Adding a lot of quality of life improvements, like more information in the pop-up info box on the build menu and a 'type' alongside the 'name' of the entity.
+ Updated various UI elemets, like the tech tree, tool tips, vehicle names.
- VRAM and RAM usage is fairly high at the moment. You need 8Gs of RAM and 3.5 Gs of VRAM to build all units and structures in-game.
- Close Chrome if you want to play the game.
+ Graphics optimization tests are already underway, with some promising results.
- Converting from png to dds yields a 95% reduction in VRAM usage in exchange for a 200% increase in file size.
+ More graphics optimizations to follow, which is the core of the 0.04 update. Hopefully before the end of the year.
+ Various bug fixes
+ Version 0.03 released and is available here: https://balancedbreakfast.itch.io/bombs-and-bullets
+ I do dev streams here regularly: https://twitch.tv/commander_rad
+ Here is the current music playlist for anyone that wants a listen: https://soundcloud.com/user-255042164/sets/b-b-ost
- For those that would like to use the AGDG recap, its here: http://recap.agdg.io/