January 2018, Week 1

Sim Loli

Dev:

Anon

Tools:

C++

+ some bugfixes for stuff reported for the demo
- not much else I have the flu :(

Cash Sample

Dev:

SlowDancer

Tools:

RPG Maker MV, Photofiltre, Cubase 8, Internet, Water

Web:

soundcloud.com/slowdul

+ Drew some Furnitures
+ Tweaked database to suit my needs
- Where is recap guy

RRShooter

Dev:

boghog

Tools:

GMS

Web:

twitter.com/boghogooo

+ Third demo is out
+ Replaced the fuel bar with a timer
+ Added warnings for the snake, possibly going to re-use them
+ Did a lot of difficulty balancing yet again
- Can't quite get the difficulty curve I want
- Decided that the level 2 boss sucks, going to remake it almost from scratch
- Bored by the level 1 music, have to make new stuff
- Using social media feels like a chore desu

Deadrinds

Dev:

LoneBuckshot

Tools:

Unity

Web:

lonebuckshot.com

+ Added a new cutscene
+ New battle song
+ Added two new items
+ Testing XInput gamepads

[Placeholder Title]

Dev:

Ogier

Tools:

Aseprite, Blender, Godot

Web:

twitter.com/Ogier_Dev
ogierdev.tumblr.com

+ Refactored title screen menu so now it's more organized
+ Boss section of title screen now has increased functionality; Can examine skills to see what they do and take a look at boss statistics
- Still more GUI work to go so still nothing fancy, but almost done with the title screen at this point

Sweet Fukushu

Dev:

LK

Tools:

Monogame

Web:

twitter.com/LKTheDev

+ Got my new demo ready for DD18
+ Finished up a quest involving getting a cat for a old lady
+ New event and quest is begging to take form
+ Started up a trello, before I've only used sticky notes on the walls of my room.

MoGiSho (Moth Girl Shooter)

Dev:

WRIT

Tools:

GM:S 1.4

Web:

thirdkeyofsun.tumblr.com
twitter.com/thirdkeyofsun

+ Completed redesign of gauge filling mechanic
+ Combined and balanced burst shot types to lessen confusion during moth select
+ Cut as much 'dead' code out as possible
+ Have a clear, set schedule for completing milestones and tentative release window
- So much art to do
- Still a multitude of defunct code and variables littering the project
- The last half year has essentially been prototyping, testing, second guessing and redesigning trying to have fun with my project
+ I have finally made it feel fun to me and this is the final design going forward

RolyPoly

Dev:

Cactuar18

Tools:

Unity

+ Water shader
+ Co-op
+ Pausing
+ So many little things

ProcGenLab

Dev:

Nori

Tools:

UE4, Blender, GIMP

Web:

norimousedev.tumblr.com

+ Fixed a bunch of bugs that were found during Demo Day
+ Implemented vehicles; made them enterable and accepting of inputs from the driver

Mech Chip

Dev:

Plutoneus

Tools:

GMS2, Aseprite, Labchirp

Web:

twitter.com/Plutoneus

+ A boss
+ A map
- Many flaws but I'm working on it
- Core mechanics need tweaking

Project Alchemist

Dev:

ArAdev

Tools:

Godot, Krita , Paint.net

Web:

aradev.itch.io/project-alchemist

+ Tune up some last details for the demo
+ Submitted first demo of the game for demo day 18
- Demo is very unpolished
- The demo is very buggy
- The demo is very cryptic with the actions because I didn't have time to make a proper tutorial level

Space Dementia

Dev:

rez

Tools:

SFML/C++

Web:

rezydev.tumblr.com

+ Knockbacks on enemies to allow aggressive counters
+ Refactor for player display state
+ Updated reverb
+ Changed dodge mechanics and visuals

Blend S lewd game

Dev:

Sakuyoi

Tools:

Blender, Unity, Krita

Web:

sakuyoi.itch.io

+ Left hand controls added so you can fap with your right hand
+ Added animation system
+ Added animation speed controller
+ Added Placeholder assets as lewd assets for testing scripts
- Still needs to make the lewd assets
- Scene needs remodeling
- Need practice in art
- I nodeved for like 2 weeks.