Love2D, Blender, Spine, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Zeplin, QGIS
+ Resolving multiplayer desyncing issues and increasing stability.
- Multiplayer stability needs to be increased. Right now, P2 is basically unplayable and is unsynced most of the time.
+ done redoing the orders system which will help with the multiplayer stability as well.
+ Improving various background connectivity features in order to boost multiplayer stability.
+ Down res of vehicles is being done in conjunction with the 9 directional tilt for the terrain being added in future
+ The 9 directional tilt for vehicles needs an entirely new workflow designed which is complete and working well.
+ A 9 directional unit is only like 3 Mbs in terms of image size, but when loaded up in-game, takes up 140 Mbs in graphical RAM.
- This is not game-breaking at this stage but will need to be optimized in the near future.
+ Eliminated turret firing animation for most smaller turrets (barely visible). This saves frames.
+ Restricted vehicles that have animations (like deploy, retract, building) to only be able to do them on flat terrain. This saves TONS of frames.
- This is farily logical for deployed artillery since it would be strange for them to deploy on a slope.
+ LAN multiplayer capabilities are already markedly improved
+ Final bug hunting phase begins. Daily multiplayer tests for multiplayer.
- Only hunting bugs on the Windows version because I don't have a Mac. Although the game will work on Mac.
- Moving closer to version 0.01 pre-alpha release, which has bare bones LAN multiplayer. July, if no major delays occur.
+ Here is the current music playlist for anyone that wants a listen:
+ playlist: https://soundcloud.com/user-255042164/sets/b-b-ost
- For those that would like to use the AGDG recap, its here: http://recap.agdg.io/